Organization Development (OD) is a rapidly growing profession globally geared to leading change and improving people, process and performance in organizations. Apart from being a profession by itself, Organization Development is a critical competency for Business Leaders, Human Resources and Learning & Development Professionals. The knowledge & skill to execute successful change strategies and increase effectiveness of organizations will make the Business/HR/L&D professionals exceptionally valuable to organizations.
In order to be able to increase the effectiveness of organizations, the Business/HR/L&D Professionals should learn & practice Organization Development. In the words of Matt Minahan, “Organization Development is a body of knowledge and practice that enhances organizational performance and individual development, viewing the organization as a degree of alignment.” The Executive Program in Organization Development is focused on helping participants learn and practice the essential OD Skills and transition to becoming OD Practitioners at work. The program is designed to help Business/HR/L&D Professionals to differentiate themselves as OD Practitioners and advance in their internal Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development and Change Management positions.
- 3 days of face to face sessions spread across six months.
- Assignments in between the training days.
- OD Competency Assessment along with an Individual Development Plan
- Title of Certified OD Practitioner awarded to those who complete an OD Project
What will Participants Learn?
- Learn what OD is and is not
- Learn to connect OD to Strategic Objectives
- Learn to diagnose OD Challenges faced by organizations
- Learn to develop appropriate OD Interventions
- Learn the role and skills of OD Practitioner
- Learn to partner with senior leaders and gain buy-in
- Learn rapid OD interventions for individuals, teams and organizations
- Learn how to implement change and sustain change
- Learn to manage OD Interventions and evaluate results
- Learn to overcome resistance and coach others
- Learn Group Facilitation skills
- Learn to change yourself as a Change Agent
What will Participants receive?
- 3 days of face to face sessions, 2 webinars in between the training days & Assignments in between the training days
- Access to Facilitator for Guidance during the program duration of 6 months
- Rapid OD Interventions that can be applied at work immediately
- OD Toolkit with tools and techniques for application at work
- EQ-i Emotional Intelligence Assessment for each participant
What participants will learn
- Identify and understand the range of major OD intervention techniques and how they can be applied
- Identify the ways various interpersonal, team and inter-group techniques fit into an OD program.
Benefits of the Program
- Differentiate yourself in the marketplace as a Business/HR/L&D Professional with expertise in OD Knowledge, Skills & Processes
- Learn Rapid OD Interventions that can be applied at work immediately
- Receive an OD Toolkit with tools and techniques for application at work
- Learn OD Skills that will make you valuable to organizations
- Learn through Case Studies on OD Interventions
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment for each participant to increase EQ
- Coaching Sessions for each participant focusing on Individual and OD practitioner effectiveness
- International curriculum from IOD, USA with relevant customization
- Certificate of Completion from the Institute of Organization Development, USA
- Professional membership in IOD Global Network with free access to quarterly webinars
- Restricted class size to support team learning and focus on the individual participant
- Valuable OD models and tool kit to apply back at the workplace
- Facilitators with several years of experience in OD
- Title of OD Practitioner for those who complete an OD Project in addition to completing all program requirements
- Business Leaders and Managers who want to learn how to facilitate change to achieve organizational goals and increase organizational effectiveness.
- Human Resource Professionals who want a firm foundation of OD theory, models and skills for facilitating change and increasing HR/Organizational effectiveness.
- Learning and Development professionals who want to lead change and improve individual, team and enterprise-wide performance in organizational settings
- Independent OD Professionals interested in getting a professional certification and strengthening their OD knowledge & skills.
The program will be facilitated by well experienced OD professionals and equip the participants with models, tools and techniques to manage the current business requirements. This program will provide participants with theories, processes, tools, competencies & practice needed for OD and Change Management positions. This program will offer participants the learning opportunities and practice needed to become an OD Practitioner.
Write to email@example.com for more information and a brochure.