The TMCP is offered by the Institute of Organization Development, Florida, USA. The certificate will be issued by IOD, USA.
The online Talent Management Certified Professional (TMCP) program provides participants with the skills, knowledge, best practices, tools, and resources needed to design and implement a Talent Management Strategy that is aligned to the business strategy. Having an integrated talent management program that impacts business goals is key to competing in a global economy. Using an OD approach, you will learn how to create the strategy and implementation plan, as well as design each of the talent management components to meet your organization’s needs.
You will learn how to implement the best practices in Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition and Branding, Creating an Employer Value Proposition, Hiring and Selecting Strategies, Behavioral Interviewing, Onboarding Processes, Career Development, Engagement Practices, Retention Strategies, Performance and Feedback Processes, Creating a Talent Pipeline and Career Development Strategies, Developing High Potentials, Creating a Talent Pool, Conducting Calibration Discussions, and Identifying Metrics to Measure Results.
This program meets online once a month for 8 months, 3 hours per month. Each session is facilitated by an experienced Talent Management Professional. You will gain the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to advance in the field of Talent Management.
Join the growing global group of professionals who have completed this certification.
- Learn how to develop and implement Talent Management Strategies in your own organization
- Recognize how to build a brand for your organization as an employer of choice
- Identify how to influence Senior Leaders and gain buy-in for support, resources and accountability
- Leverage the talent in your organization by managing performance, developing a talent pipeline and building a pool for future successors
- Lead your organization to build an aligned talent management strategy and implementation plan
Who should take this course
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
Benefits Of This Certification
- Professional career development in a growing field
- Network with other OD professionals
- Gain new practical tools and resources
- Earn your certification from an HRCI Approved Provider. We apply for 24 HRCI credits for our courses
- Gain valuable experience that can be applied immediately in your organization
- Attend all eight sessions over an eight month period
- Complete all homework assignments
- Complete self-development plan
- Complete a final examination
|1. Introduction to Talent Management||3 hours|
|2. Talent Acquisition, Branding and the Value Proposition||3 hours|
|3. Talent Retention, Engagement and Onboarding||3 hours|
|4.Performance Management||3 hours|
|5.Creating a Talent Pipeline||3 hours|
|6.Career Development||3 hours|
|7.Developing Talent Management Strategies||3 hours|
|8.: Implement Talent Management Strategies||3 hours|
- Thank you SO much for all your support throughout the program and professionally/personally. I really enjoyed the training sessions. I look forward to continuing to build our relationship.
- The reinforcement of the track we are currently on as an organization and the direction we aspire to go in the future was very effective. It’s definitely a great overview of the role of the talent management/OD professional and the processes required to be effective and a good business partner.
For a detailed brochure write to us firstname.lastname@example.org