The ODCC is offered by the Institute of Organization Development, Florida, USA. The certificate will be issued by IOD, USA.
The OD Certified Consultant Program (ODCC) provides you with an opportunity to advance in the field of OD as an OD Consultant and help your clients implement organization development change strategies.
You will attend 8 monthly sessions to learn new consulting tools, practice new skills, demonstrate advanced consulting techniques, and receive feedback from skilled OD Consultants.
As part of the self study program, you will complete a self development plan and identify a client project to work on during the program. In addition, you will complete a variety of assignments each month related to the topic discussed during each session.
At the end of the program you will complete an exam and case study demonstrating advanced OD Consulting skills. You are invited to attend the annual OD Conference to present your case study and participate in the ODCC Graduation Ceremony.
If you have completed the ODCP program and are ready to advance to the next level or if you have 5-10 years experience in OD, this program is right for you.
- Demonstrate effective OD consulting techniques to build capacity in OD as a change agent.
- Demonstrate how to apply the Action Research Model to help clients create a sustainable model for change.
- Identify Advanced OD practices in systems thinking, analysis, coaching, measurement, influence skills, overcoming challenges.
- Demonstrate how to partner with the client to effectively lead strategic planning, action planning and project planning meetings.
Who should take this course
Those who have completed the ODCP program • Those with 5-10 years in the field of OD, and have applied the Action Research Model
Benefits of this Course
- Advance your skills in the field of OD.
- Gain Certification as an OD Consultant.
- Enhance your current level of expertise in the field of OD.
- Promote your professional development and career opportunities.
- Gain recognition globally as an expert in the field of OD.
- Attend All Online Sessions
- Complete all assignments
- Complete a case study based on a client intervention.
- Complete research study on a topic of interest in the field of OD.
- Presentation of the Case Study
For a detailed brochure write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.