The ODCP is offered by the Institute of Organization Development, Florida, USA. The certificate will be issued by IOD, USA.
Participants will learn the key components to lead a success OD intervention and how to demonstrate the ethic values of OD. Participants gain experience as an OD Professional demonstrating both the technical (behavior science) and human technology side of OD.
Using the Action Research Model (ARM), participants will learn how help senior leaders lead and implement change successfully using a scientific OD approach. Participants learn how to help the client solve critical business challenges while successfully implementing change. Participants will learn how to consult with the client to develop a client relationship, gain senior leader buyin, contracting skills, data collection techniques, conducting feedback sessions, data collection and needs assessment, strategic planning, action planning; measuring results; identifying change models; introducing systems thinking and learning; analyzing change for systems alignment and organization redesign, and integrating a sustainable change process into the culture for ongoing renewal.
The ODCP is offered online over 8 months, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities to practice OD. Participants network with other participants to share valuable insights. IOD’s experienced facilitators facilitate each session and provide coaching in between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies to practice the skills learned during each session. A final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Valuable resources provided: Participants receive 8 comprehensive OD guidebooks, slides, OD Tools, OD Resources and References, Assessments, Case Studies.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of OD to advance your career potential! Register today!
- Demonstrate the role of the OD professional in leading organizational change and improving individual, team or organizational-wide performance
- Assess and analyze organization behavior and determine critical gaps
- Recognize an applied behavior approach to align organization systems
- Facilitate organization change process and lead leadership teams to define actions
- Develop and implement OD change interventions
Who should take this course
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Professional career development in a growing field
- Network with other OD professionals
- Gain new practical tools and resources
- IOD is an HRCI approved provider and we apply for 24 credit hours for our courses
- Gain valuable experience that can be applied immediately in your organization
- Attend all eight sessions over an eight month period
- Complete all homework assignments
- Complete self-development plan
- Complete a final examination
|1. Introduction to the field of Organization Development- Role of the OD Practitioner, OD History and Pioneers, and OD Ethical Values||3 hours|
|2. Action Research Model – Entry –Building the Relationship, Identifying Needs, Gaining Commitment and Trust and Client Contracting, and Assessing Client Readiness||3 hours|
|3. Assessing Organization Needs, Creating Data Collection Tools, Conducting Interviews and Feedback, and Collecting and Analyzing Data||3 hours|
|4. Preparing and Facilitating Feedback Sessions, Presenting Data and Observations, Gaining Agreement and Buy-in, and Setting Priorities||3 hours|
|5. Strategic Planning – Vision, Mission Goals, Identifying Action Plans, and Creating Project Plans||3 hours|
|6. Designing OD Interventions and Implementing Change Management Process –Entry, and Data Collection and Analysis||3 hours|
|7. Evaluating Results, Sustaining Change, and Overcoming Resistance to Change||3 hours|
|8. Preparing the Client for Maintenance, and Exit and Separation using a Systems Approach||3 hours|
- Very relevant – as I am submitting an action plan template next Monday on how to propose our engagement survey that closed this week. These plans shape group engagement plansfor the entire year.
- A lot of what I have done has been informal and organic; however, now that I am learning (real) terms, tools, methods and models, I am already more effective. This program is exactly what I need – Thanks!
- Thank you so much for all of the teachings and learnings. I incorporate it daily.
- Thank you so very much for facilitating this course over the past 9 months and for coaching me. It has been a great learning experience.
For a detailed brochure write to us email@example.com.