IOD is an HRCI approved provider and we apply for 24 credit hours for our courses.
If you are interested in advancing as an OD Process Professional, please register today!
- Understand the role of the Process Consultant
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal consulting skills
- How to partner with senior leaders to gain buy-in, commitment and support
- How to contract on roles and deliverables
- How to coach others and overcome resistance
- How to facilitate meetings and lead teams
- How to plan and lead project planning meetings
- How to diagnose and solve client problems
- How to implement change, individual and team interventions.
- How to manage projects and evaluate results
Who should take this course
- HR Business Partners
- HR Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Learning and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Change Agents
- New Entrants to the field of OD
Benefits of this Certification
- Professional career development in a growing field
- Network with other OD professionals
- Gain new practical tools and resources
- Earn your Certification from an HRCI Approved Provider. We apply for 24 HRCI credits for our courses.
- Gain valuable experience that can be applied immediately in your organization
- Attend all eight sessions over an eight month period
- Complete all homework assignments
- Complete self-development plan
- Complete a final examination
- After completing this course, you may want to advance your skills to the next level by completing the ODCP Program. After you’ve completed both of these certification programs, you will be invited to complete the Advanced OD Consultant’s Certification Program.
|Session 1: Introduction to OD Process Consulting – Understand the Role of the OD Process Consultant and Building Personal Expertise||3 hours|
|Session 2: The OD Consulting Process – Build the client relationship and contract for agreement||3 hours|
|Session 3: Interpersonal Consulting Skills – Communication Skills and Influence Skills||3 hours|
|Session 4: Process Consulting in Action – Coaching Others, Working in Teams and Cross Functional Teams||3 hours|
|Session 5: Facilitation Meetings, Leading Teams, conduct effective meetings, training sessions, and feedback sessions||3 hours|
|Session 6: Diagnose and Solve Client Problems. Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills, and Handling Conflict, Overcoming Resistance to Change||3 hours|
|Session 7: Implementing Change Interventions – Creating Action Plans, Project Plans and Contracting||3 hours|
|Session 8: Managing Projects and Evaluating, Results. Measuring Success, Conducting Feedback Debrief Discussions, Transferring Learning||3 hours|
For a detailed brochure write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.