Talent Management has emerged as a Mission Critical Focus area for organizations globally. In a fast changing business environment the ability to manage talent effectively determines the success of organizations. More & more organizations are realizing that their employee’s talents & skills drive business performance and success. Organizations who implement global talent management strategies have realized tremendous benefits.
The Executive Program in Talent Management provides participants the opportunity to learn & practice the disciplines of talent management and prepares them to implement proven talent management strategies in organizations. This program equips participants with relevant tools & techniques, frameworks & models and competencies needed to support organizations in the field of talent management.
What will Participants Learn?
- Learn what is Talent Management
- Learn to connect Talent Management to Strategic Objectives
- Learn the Talent Management Framework
- Learn to diagnose Talent Challenges faced by organizations
- Learn how to develop Talent benchstrength
- Learn to develop appropriate Talent Management Interventions
- Learn to partner with senior leaders and gain buy-in
- Learn to implement a High Potentials Program
- Learn to implement Succession Planning & Management
- Learn to facilitate Talent Reviews
- Learn how to implement Talent Management Strategies and measure impact
- Learn how to attract, engage, manage and retain Talent
- Learn to develop Leadership Pipeline and Leadership Development Strategy
- Learn Talent Management Best Practices
What will participants receive?
- 3 days of face to face sessions spread across six months, Two Webinars between the Training days and Assignments in between the training days
- Learn Talent Management Interventions that can be applied at work immediately
- Acquire Talent Management Skills that will make you valuable to organizations
- Learn through Case Studies on Talent Management
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment for each participant
- Coaching Sessions for each participant focusing on Individual and Talent Management Effectiveness
- International curriculum from IOD, USA with relevant customization
- Title of Certified Talent Management Practitioner awarded to those who complete a Talent Management Project
- Executive Program in Talent Management Certificate of Completion from the Institute of Organization Development, USA
- Certified Talent Management Practitioner Certificate from the Institute of Organization Development, USA
Bengaluru – 22 Apr 2017 | 8 July 2017 | 23 Sep 2017