Executive Coaching is one of the most effective approaches for leadership development and leadership growth because of its ability to produce immediate results in developing leaders in their current roles without removing them from their responsibilities.
The ECCP is offered by the Institute of Organization Development, Florida, USA. The certificate will be issued by IOD, USA.
Our Executive Coaching Certified Professional (ECCP) provides participants with the skills they need to design and implement an executive coaching program using our “Coaching Wheel Model.” This model is an eight-step process for designing an effective executive coaching program to meet the needs of the organization.
Participants will learn how to develop a strategy, gain leadership buy-in and support, select the right external coach, select assessment instruments, develop competencies, identify coaching models, implement the coaching process, and monitor and measure outcomes.
This program meets online once a month for eight months, three hours per month. Each session is facilitated by an experienced Executive Coach. You will gain the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to advance in the field of Executive Coaching. IOD is an HRCI approved provider and we apply for 24 credit hours for our courses.
The Institute of Organization Development is a member of Coaching Certifications.com. Our ECCP program covers the ICF General Competency Requirements.
Join the growing global group of professionals who have completed this certification.
- Recognize the benefits and best practices of executive coaching
- Recognize what causes executive coaching programs to fail
- Help clients create a business case for executive coaching to achieve outcomes
- Realize how to help organizations develop an executive coaching strategy that aligns with business strategy to ensure success
- Gain expertise in demonstrating a variety of coaching models
- Recognize a variety of assessments used during coaching and how the select the most appropriate assessment to identify needs
- Develop coaching styles, skills and techniques to handle a variety of coaching situations
- Develop coaching techniques to conduct a variety of coaching discussions
- Recognize how to handle difficult coaching clients
- Demonstrate effective evaluation methods to measure individual and organization outcomes
Who Should Take This Course
- Business Leaders and Managers who want to learn how to Coach & develop others to achieve organizational goals and increase effectiveness
- Human Resource Professionals who want to introduce Executive Coaching in their relevant organization or to coach and develop others
- Organization Development Specialists who want to expand their skills for bigger impact
- Learning and Development professionals who want to lead change and improve individual, team and enterprise-wide performance in organizational settings
- Independent Coaches / Consultants interested in getting a professional certification and strengthening their coaching knowledge and skills
Benefits of this Certification
- Gain expertise in the field of Executive Coaching and enhance your professional growth
- Gain recognition in developing executive coaching strategies to support leadership growth
- Prepare yourself as a leader in Executive Coaching or become an Independent Executive Coaching Consultant
|1. Introduction to Executive Coaching||3 hours|
|2. Identifying Executive Coaching Strategy and Business Case||3 hours|
|3. Establish the Coaching Framework||3 hours|
|4. Implement Coaching Assessments||3 hours|
|5. Conduct the First Coaching Discussion||3 hours|
|6. Creating the Development Plan, Action Plan||3 hours|
|7. Conduct Ongoing Coaching Discussions||3 hours|
|8. .Provide Feedback, Measure Results and Transition||3 hours|
- Complete eight courses in the certification program
- Complete the Executive Coaching Competency Assessment and Individual Development Plan which outlines developmental goals
- Demonstrate proficiency in executive coaching competencies
- Demonstrate proficiency in the executive coaching tools and techniques
- Coach a minimum of five people and submit reports
- Complete relevant assignments
For a detailed brochure write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.