Leadership Development is a Key priority for all Organizations and in the words of John Maxwell, “The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them”. Those organizations which invest in Leadership Development are able to survive and succeed in the VUCA business environment. Wayne Calloway, Former Chairman of PepsiCo was able to share what happens to organizations if they don’t pay attention to this key priority. “I’ll bet most of the companies that are in life-or-death battles got into that kind of trouble because they didn’t pay enough attention to developing their leaders.”
The Certified Leadership Talent Developer Workshop is focused on helping participants learn how to create a leadership development strategy for their organization using an OD approach, gain senior leader buy-in and support, identify a leadership development framework that is tied to business strategy, recognize the best practices of leading organizations and chart the leadership development in their organizations. The Certified Leadership Talent Developer Workshop is for those who are responsible for developing and implementing the Leadership Development Strategy for the organizations.
- Learn to chart the future of Leadership Development for your organization, partner with leaders & clients to build a business case for leadership development & for execution
- Learn research-based models and best practices for developing leadership talent
- Learn to align Leadership development strategy to Business Strategy and develop a Leadership Development Program for your organization
- Define Leadership Development Systems and Processes linked to Strategic goals, Outcomes, and Metrics
- Learn to develop a Leadership Pipeline for your organization and implement Talent Management approaches for developing leadership talent
- Determine a successful Succession Planning Model that focuses on developing successors, identifying their needs and implementing development plans
- Recognize how to identify high potentials, build a talent pool and facilitate the annual talent review
- Identify the Leadership Development Process for different levels of leadership and choose the learning experience by levels,
- Learn how to effectively execute and implement a leadership development program and conduct post implementation measurement and follow
Who should take this Course
Business Leaders and Managers – who want to identify a systemic process for leadership development to meet their organizational business goals and increase the effectiveness of others.
Human Resource Professionals – who want to design a Leadership Development strategy in their organization.
Organization Development Specialists – who want to work with their senior leadership team to define a Leadership Development strategy and implementation plan.
Learning & Development Professionals – who want to learn how to identify and develop effective leadership development processes.
Independent Coaches and Consultants – who want to partner with clients to create LD best practices.
Benefits of the Program
- Learn Leadership Development Skills that are critical for you and for your organization
- Learn through Case Studies on Leadership Development
- Take away valuable models and interventions to apply back at the workplace
- Learn to implement critical systems & processes related to Leadership Talent Development, Succession Planning, High Potential Development & Leadership Program Development.
- International curriculum from IOD, USA with relevant customization
- Certificate of Completion from the Institute of Organization Development, USA
- Option to attend as a workshop or receive a certification.
Bengaluru – July 12th & July 13th, 2017
Mumbai – July 25th & 26th, 2017
The investment for the Workshop is INR 28000/- plus taxes.
The investment for the Workshop + Certification is INR 37500/- plus taxes
Early Bird Discount Plan
-Pay full fee 35 days before the program and get discount of 20%
-Pay full fee 25 days before the program and get discount of 15%
-Pay full fee 15 days before the program and get discount of 10%
Write to email@example.com for a brochure.